Internal Communications Business Partner, Asda
Location: Leeds – Asda House LS11 5AD.
About the role:
In a place that’s as fast-paced as Asda, making sure everyone knows what’s going on is essential. Good communication keeps us all working together – and keeps us all feeling involved and motivated. It also spreads the enthusiasm that we’re famous for.
There’s never a dull moment in the Communication and Colleague Experience Team when you’re responsible for creating engaging communication that will be seen by over 150,000 colleagues, or helping to organise some of our conferences. It takes time and planning, but with your help, we know we’ll get there quicker.
The ins and outs:
You’ll support the George and General Merchandise (GM) teams to help them publicise their key activity to the wider business and help them communicate better in function. You will be responsible for:
- Compilation of internal communication plans
- Creating content for internal communication channels including our colleague magazines, bulletins, tabletalkers, huddle notes and our Intranet, WalmartOne
- Support with the pre-planning of and at our annual programme of conferences
- Gathering artworking, film and events requirements and liaising with our central team to develop a plan for your stakeholders
- Being a champion for our internal brand
What you’ll need:
Ideally, you will have previous experience working within an internal communications, PR or similar role. You will possess:
- Previous experience developing and implementing internal or external communications campaigns and developing internal communications content
- Experience of dealing with internal brand
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational, planning and written skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels and strong stakeholder management skills
- Project Management experience preferred
You will be expected to spend two to three days a week in George House, Lutterworth