Are you curious about Comms theory and trends, but struggle to find the time to learn?
Perhaps you’ve never studied Internal Comms before, but would like to increase your skills, knowledge or confidence?
Attendees say my Masterclasses leave them feeling inspired, motivated and ready to turn fresh ideas into action.
Come and join me for a whole day focused on you.
We’ll spend our time together in a small group and discuss problems, share ideas and set you up for success.
I look forward to working with you,
Masterclasses are held at the All Things IC Hub located in Saunders House, Ealing, London. Find out more.
How to be a Comms Consultant
Is this Masterclass for me?
Exploration: yes if you’re thinking about being a Consultant and currently working in-house.
Momentum: yes if you’re already a Consultant, but wish to build momentum and sales.
Through this Momentum Masterclass, Rachel creates a totally confidential yet honest environment to explore our individual business opportunities and proposition. Her insight, gleaned from her years in the business, and the advice from others was invaluable and I left with a head full of ideas and a notebook full of actions. Thank you Rachel!
I can highly recommend this Exploration Masterclass. Going solo is a big step and slightly scary. Spending some time with Rachel really helped me to get my head in the right place to take the first steps towards becoming an independent practitioner.
See Terms and Conditions here
Internal Communication Masterclass
Is this Masterclass for me?
- Yes if you are working in-house or in an agency and have up to five years’ experience in IC.
- Yes if you’re brand new to the world of Internal Comms.
- Yes if you are working in a Senior role, but have never learnt about Internal Comms.
- Yes if you’d like to meet peers.
- Yes if you need to immerse yourself quickly.
- Yes if you’d benefit from asking other IC pros how Internal Comms works in their organisations.
- Yes if you don’t work in IC, but need to learn about it.
- Yes if you’ve been on a career break and need to get back up-to-speed on trends and the latest thinking.
Review: The IC Masterclass you need to attend – by Shelby Loasby.
Rachel was a fabulous teacher. She helped boost the confidence in my abilities with theory and best practice, giving me lots of good ideas to take back to my organisation. Thank you Rachel for creating a safe space to learn and grow!
The IC Masterclass was the best professional development session I have been to for internal communications. Rachel has years of experience and a wealth of knowledge and leaves you full of ideas and inspiration. You leave the day with theories, principles, models, real life examples and a fab little goodie bag. I have come back to my office, buzzing with ideas, and I can’t wait to put everything into action and spread the word to my team and colleagues.
This course provides relevant practical insights and Rachel is a lovely trainer, also giving participants a chance to discuss their very own challenges and ideas. Thank you for a really interesting and beneficial day!
I came away completely buzzing with inspiration and ideas and happy that I’d had the space to take a step back and think creatively about what we’re doing and why. Having time to think and reflect always feels like a bit of a luxury but it’s so important. Thank you Rachel for a brilliant day.
Already using tools from yesterday’s Internal Comms Masterclass! At a meeting I used “what do you want people to do/say/think/feel as a result of this campaign?” and not only did it provide an excellent structure, it made me feel much more confident and in control.
Rachel is warm, welcoming and easy to learn from. The content is detailed, thorough and relevant with loads of research, models and theory to draw on. Rachel creates an open, learning environment where there’s no such thing as a stupid question. I’m so glad I listened to her podcast and booked on the course. I’ve learned loads and been introduced to a lovely network of like-minded IC people. Thanks Rachel!
The Masterclass was extremely useful and inspiring! I went home with lots of ideas and I will certainly use all the tips that Rachel has given us! Thank you Rachel, for your enthusiasm and sharing all your stories and experience!
Strategic Internal Communication
Is this Masterclass for me?
- Yes if you are working in-house or in an agency and have knowledge of strategic Internal Comms.
- Yes if are responsible for Internal Communication in your organisation.
- Yes if it’s been a long time since you’ve studied IC and you’d like to know current thinking.
- Yes if you are working at a Senior level in your company and need to learn about effective Internal Comms.
A great day discussing a huge range of topics with other mid/senior comms professionals. Rachel is warm, funny and has a huge amount of knowledge she’s happy to pass on. Highly recommended. Alison Giroux – TfL.
Brilliant course! Rachel is a real expert in her field and her passion for internal communications really comes through. I left feeling empowered and armed with new tools and approaches.
I came away from the Strategic Internal Communication workshop armed with so much more that I expected I would. Rachel’s extensive and invaluable knowledge and the way she shares this knowledge with everyone in the room was great. Rachel is very approachable and experienced, so that’s a win-win situation.
It’s hard to put into words without sounding cheesey but the strategic comms masterclass was some of the best training I’ve ever recieved. Some times with these things you have moments of “I’ve heard that before” or “I’m already doing that” but I can honestly say that even if there was something familiar to me, Rachel approached it in a whole new way that challenged my thinking on it. I was made to feel both reassured that I’m doing all the “right” things but also pushed to think about whether they’re working and to consider new approaches and ideas. Rachel has such an easygoing way that is really inclusive and involves everyone, so you feel comfortable sharing your own experiences. She offers lots of solutions, ideas and advice too.
The course covers a lot of ground but I didn’t feel rushed through or like I was being bombarded with information at any point – in fact Rachel was really good at giving us the time and freedom to talk around each topic while always managing to stay on track with the content! The tools and resources that Rachel leaves you with are invaluable and I’m already planning how to use some of them! I left the masterclass with a notebook full of notes, loads of postcards of ‘bright ideas’ and a renewed enthusiasm for making the comms in my workplace all that’s it’s meant to be!
“Rachel’s experience and style is integral to how motivational this masterclass is. I left feeling equipped and supported to do my very best by our profession. The small group number is also really great as everyone gets to exchange and learn from one another”
Rachel’s knowledge, experience and evident passion for internal communications makes this a really valuable day, well worth the investment. The course is flexible and it was great to be able to share experiences and challenges with like-minded comms pros. I came away buzzing with ideas and excited to implement what I gained from the Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass.
Is this Masterclass for me?
- Yes if you are responsible for communicating change in your organisation.
- Yes if you’ve not studied change comms before and need to learn quickly.
- Yes if you’d like to know change comms theory and models.
- Yes if you need a confidential space to test your ideas and thinking.
Spending a day with Rachel is the equivalent of reading loads of books or attending several conferences. With her vast experience she’s able to cut through the noise and point to the things she feels are most relevant. It was a great day, I highly recommend the course and have immediately put my knowledge into action. I look forward to signing up to another one!
Entirely credible, completely practical and delivered with utter loveliness, Rachel’s Change Comms Masterclass is a must for anyone embarking on supporting with communication through change in their business. I’ve left with some great tools, know how from real-life, real-world experience and inspiration to get cracking. Thanks so much!
Comms Director Mastermind
Is this Mastermind for me?
- Yes if you are the most senior communicator in your organisation
- Yes if you would like the opportunity to meet with peers
- Yes if you are willing to ask for help and offer your views
- Yes if you’d like senior-level advice
- Yes if you don’t have a space where you can be seen to ask for help
- Yes if you would benefit from a confidential environment to discuss your work
- Yes if you want to learn and know the latest IC trends and thinking.
Rachel’s Mastermind class gives you a rare opportunity to define and dig into your biggest IC challenge, in a safe space, with other experienced IC professionals. It allows you to delve deep into the issue, understand the reasons behind it, and come away with practical ideas and tangible actions that you can use to move forward. The day will give you the space to support you but also you will meet others who you will get to know and you can support them. I highly recommend it. New friends, a lovely space, time to grow, great ideas and some lovely tools and treats to take away as well. What’s not to love.
What you need to know about the courses
- All Things IC Masterclasses take place at the All Things IC Hub in Ealing, London. It is located a few minutes walk away from Ealing Broadway station. Please contact Rachel’s PA for travel info.
- A place on an All Things IC Masterclass costs £599 +VAT per person.
- The course starts at 9.30am and finishes at 4.30pm. Lunch, drinks and snacks are included.
- Please advise any dietary or access requirements.
- Wear what you like, think smart jeans rather than suits. You don’t need a laptop.
- CIPR and IoIC members can save 20% and claim CPD points/hours using codes CIPRmember or IOICmember.
- Nonprofit organisations can save 20% using code NFP20 at checkout.
- You can only use one code per transaction.
- If you are outside of the UK, please use the code non-uk to have the VAT deducted.
- You can book two places on a monthly course for £999 +VAT, or you can ask me to deliver one of these sessions for you in-house.
- You can pay via invoice – just contact us.
- See the full Terms and Conditions.