Would you like to improve your internal communication skills?
Do you have members of your team who would benefit from learning more about change communication, measurement or employee communication?
Would you like to spend time asking questions, listening to peers, learning from others and contributing your views?
All Things IC has a range of training options to suit internal communicators at all stages of your career.
Through this article you’ll discover upcoming course dates and how to book your Team Day for 2023.
Tip: If you book before the end of this year, you’ll benefit from this year’s prices, as they will be increasing in January 2023.
All Things IC turns 10-years-old in January 2023. I’m bursting to tell you about our plans! All will be revealed soon as our way of celebrating the wonderful world of internal communication throughout next year.
NEW: How to review and plan your internal communication Online Masterclass
Our latest Online Masterclass is hot off the press and available to start today.
How to review and plan internal communication will help you look back at your internal communication and plan ahead. It’s ideal to complete at this time of year, but has been designed to help you review and plan at any time.
As with all of our Online Masterclasses, it’s full of videos, surveys, quizzes, text lessons and workbooks. There are no live lessons, so you can complete the course at your own pace.
You’ll have access for 12 months and your investment is only £499. Team licenses are available, do get in touch if you’d like to ask about them.
Our brand new Measurement Online Masterclass is due out soon.
1 November 2022 update: How to measure your internal communication is out now and available to start today.
Upcoming Monthly Masterclasses dates and topics
We love teaching internal communicators at the All Things IC Hub, which is our dedicated training centre in London.
I’ve been hosting Monthly Masterclasses since 2016 and opened the Hub in 2020 to be the home of our face-to-face sessions.
Nothing beats seeing it full of IC professionals learning about all things internal communication related, building their networks, increasing their knowledge and boosting their confidence. We have two rooms and the space is yours for the day.
Choose your Masterclass and enrol today:
- NEW 16 Nov 2022: Measurement Masterclass with Dan
- 30 Nov 2022: Effective Internal Communication with Dan
- NEW 25 Jan 2023: Measurement Masterclass with Dan
- 7 Feb 2023: Effective Internal Communication with Dan
- 8 Feb 2023: Comms Director Mastermind with Rachel
- 22 Feb 2023: Strategic Internal Communication with Rachel
- 8 Mar 2023: Change Communication with Dan
- NEW 26 Apr 2023: Channels Masterclass with Dan
- 14 June 2023: Comms Director Mastermind with Rachel
- 28 June 2023: Effective Internal Communication with Dan
- NEW 5 July 2023: How to audit your internal communication.
Tip: If you book before the end of this year, you’ll benefit from this year’s prices.
NEW: On Wednesday 14 December 2022 we’re hosting a remote session via Teams. It will be taught by All Things IC Communication Consultant Caroline Cubbon-King, to help you plan your 2023 internal communication. Your investment is only £129 +VAT for this 90-minute session. Sign up today. 18 November update: This course is now sold out.
Bespoke training for teams
The Hub is also home to our Team Day sessions, where teams of IC professionals invite us to be an extension of their team for the day.
We can either teach one of the Monthly Masterclass topics or create a bespoke training day to suit your needs.
We discuss Comms theory, determine how to translate it into reality for an organisation, and problem solve together.
Companies who have invited us to deliver bespoke Masterclasses for their Comms teams include ACCA, Aon, ARM, AVEVA, BBC, British Business Bank, British Red Cross, British Transport Police, Cambridge Assessment, Coca-Cola, Entain, Ferrero, Guardian News and Media, Guardian Glass, Harrods, HSE, LEGO, Nestlé, NHS, NATO, Police forces, Reach, Renewi, Royal Mail, TfL, O2, Vodafone, Voyage Care and Which?
Topics we have taught recently include: how to measure IC, how to create an employer brand, how to create internal communication standards, how to create an IC strategy and change communication for leaders.
Your investment means you’ll work confidentially with an All Things IC Consultant for the day and includes includes room hire at the All Things IC Hub, food, tea, coffee and snacks for the whole team.
Our largest room can host 10 IC professionals at a time, if you need a larger space we can hire a venue.
Please contact us with any queries.
Tip: If you book your 2023 Team Day before the end of this year, you’ll benefit from this year’s prices, as they will be increasing in January 2023.
Learn about internal communication with All Things IC Online Masterclasses
If you want to learn more about internal communication, check out our range of Online Masterclasses.
See the dedicated website to access all the latest courses.
All our Online Masterclasses are pre-recorded, with no live lessons. This means you access the content at the time you choose.
- NEW: How to measure your internal communication – learn how to measure your internal communication.
- NEW: How to review and plan your internal communication – discover how to look back at your work and plan ahead.
- How to write an internal communication strategy – learn how to write your own IC strategy.
- The internal communicator’s guide to hybrid working – to help you navigate through different ways of working.
- How to be an internal communicator – ideal if you’re new to the world of IC or have up to three years’ experience.
- How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration – this is for you if you’re thinking about going freelance and becoming an IC Consultant.
- Introduction to internal communication channels – get up to speed quickly.
- How to create a 90 day plan – to set you up for success in your new Internal Comms role.
- How to be a strategic internal communicator – to help you improve your Comms capability.
Q: Do you teach via video calls?
A: Yes we regularly host sessions via Teams for All Things IC’s clients around the globe. We refer to them as remote Masterclasses. Explore the options to see how we can create a session for you. Please note our in-person Masterclass are not available as hybrid (dial-in) options.
Thank you to everyone who invited us to work with you so far in 2022, we have loved hosting you at the Hub and seeing your skills, knowledge and confidence increase.
Thank you for stopping by,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 25 October 2022.