What is the best way to build a successful internal communication team?
How can you prove the value of internal communication inside an organisation?
What do IC pros need to know before hiring to their team?
Today’s episode of the Candid Comms podcast features Alli Cary, Head of Internal Communications at Voyage Care.
Alli heads up the multiple award-winning IC team and accepted my invitation to lift the lid on how she’s successfully built her team from two to seven people.
In this episode we discuss:
- Creating the business case for investment
- Working well with stakeholders
- What an award-winning team looks like
and much more.
What is the podcast?
The Candid Comms podcast is full of practical advice and inspirational ideas, to help you thrive in your role.
Do let me know what you think of this episode and don’t forget to rate, review and follow, so other Comms pros can benefit too.
Thank you to Debbie West and the team at Audere Communications for overseeing the technical side of Candid Comms.
Resources mentioned in this episode and further reading
- Masters in Internal Communication from the Institute of Internal Communication
- Find Alli on LinkedIn
- Here’s information about All Things IC Live. Tickets go on sale on Monday 13 November 2023 and throughout 2024. All Things IC Live takes place on 31 January, 16 May, 10 September and 10 December 2024.
Download the transcript for this episode.
First published on the All Things IC blog 9 November 2023.