Have you been asked to prove the value of internal communication? Do you know how to do that?
In this 11th episode of the Candid Comms podcast, I’ve analysed how to prove the value of internal communication.
I examine a quote I heard recently: “Leaders know the importance, but not the value of internal comms” and break it down.
I’ve also shared my experiences of organisations without a dedicated Comms team in place.
This episode is packed with practical ideas and inspirational advice, to help internal communicators thrive in their role.
- What does it mean to prove the value of IC?
- What’s the difference between internal communication and internal communications?
- The importance of measuring and defining value
- Advice for internal communicators.
Do let me know what you think of this episode and don’t forget to rate, review and follow, so other Comms pros can benefit too.
Resources referenced in this episode:
What is the podcast?
The Candid Comms podcast is a weekly show designed to connect internal communication professionals to the latest advice and guidance.
I launched it in January 2021 and last week it hit the 5000 downloads mark.
- Episode ten: Being Candid with Amrit Nijjar
- Episode nine: How to communicate change
- Episode eight: How to plan your IC channels
- Episode seven: How to help line managers communicate
- Episode six: How to measure internal communication
- Episode five: Being Candid with Matt Batten
- Episode four: How to work well with HR
- Episode three: How to work successfully with leaders
- Episode two: How to transform your internal comms
- Episode one: Introducing the Candid Comms podcast.
Thank you to my Producer Debbie West of Seren Creative. You can listen to Candid Comms via this page or online.
Thank you to everyone who has listened to the series so far. It’s been heard by people around the globe and I love hearing your feedback about what you’re doing differently as a result of tuning in.
If you’re enjoying the show, please do rate, review and follow it, so other Comms pros can benefit too.
All show notes: allthingsic.com/podcast.
All Things IC Online Masterclasses, where you can enrol in training.
Thank you for stopping by,