Congratulations to the PR professionals aged 30 and under who have been named in the 2016 PR Week 30 Under 30 list.
As a former winner myself (back in 2009 when it was 29 under 29), I’m always interested to see who’s on it and the companies they represent.
This year’s group are from a variety of agency and in-house roles and across different specialisms.
The 30 will take part in a photo shoot and drinks reception at the London office of Hanover later this month, and be profiled in the June edition of PRWeek.
I’ve created a public Twitter list of this year’s winners, which you can follow.
Here’s PRWeek’s 30 Under 30 for 2016:
- Robyn Bemment, @robynbemment, 29 – account director, WE
- Laura Bevan, @l_bevs, 26 – account director, Cohn & Wolfe
- Nick Braund, @NickBraund14, 28 – account director and head of technology and innovation, PHA Media
- Adele Breen, @adele21, 29 – director, AxiCom
- Olivia Calvert, @OliviaCalvert, 28 – account director, Edelman
- Martha Dalton, @martydalts, 29 – MD, Lodestone Communications
- Bobbie Davies, 29 – account director, Grayling
- Chloe French, @ChloeFrench9, 28 – media relations manager, Direct Line Group
- Zoe Gardner, @ZoeJardiniere, 28 – comms officer, Asylum Aid
- Trine Hansen, @Trine_KH, 28 – senior programme director, Hotwire
- Caroline Holmes, @kisscasholmes, 28 – comms manager, IAM RoadSmart
- Felicity Hudson, @flick235, 29 – senior programme director, Hotwire
- Laura Iley, @LauraIley, 29 – head of oil and gas, Aspectus
- Ellen Kelly, @ellenmkelly, 28 – director and co-founder, Avant PR
- Jessica Kirby, @Jesslouisekirby, 22 – senior account executive, Cirkle
- Ben Lyons, @BenLyons1, 26 – co-director, Intern Aware
- Krupa Parmar, @krupaparmar, 29 – client director, JPES Partners
- Victoria Partridge, @NewPartridge, 29 – senior account director, Ogilvy PR
- Ottilie Ratcliffe, @OttilieCR, 27 – creative, The Romans
- Martyn Rosney, @rosney, 29 – account director, Edelman
- Tom Rouse, @Trouse11, 27 – junior creative director, Hotwire
- Jenny Runnacles, @JennyRunnacles, 29 – account director, Cohn & Wolfe
- Stewart Russell, @stewartrussell, 24 – senior comms associate, Twitter UK
- Charlotte Ryder, @CharRyder, 26 – senior account manager, Good Relations
- Kara Shadbolt, 28 – PR and comms manager, Shoosmiths
- Charandeep Singh, @CharandeepS1ngh, 26 – head of external relations, Scottish Chambers of Commerce
- Chloe Staniforth, @Clo_RUFC, 20 – account executive, Cream Consultancy
- Krishan Turner-Dave, @KTD_Astute, 26 – director, Astute Marketeers
- Matt Watson, @mpwatson 29 – programme director, Hotwire
- Lucy Wollam, @lucywollam, 25 – client manager, Hudson Sandler.
There will be profiles and insights about the 30 in PRWeek over the coming weeks.
Well done to you all.
Further reading on the All Things IC blog: See who was on the 2015 list.
Serious about your comms career?
Sign up for an All Things IC Masterclass for the chance to boost your knowledge and meet with peers.
More one-day courses are being added to the website over the coming weeks.
PRCareers recently interviewed me and I shared my career path and tips for aspiring comms pros.
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 10 May 2016.
Pictures: Via Twitter.