This Change Communication Masterclass on 30 January 2018 builds on your existing communication knowledge.
It is suitable for communication professionals who are looking for a confidential space to learn, ask questions and air their challenges and ideas.
The Masterclass will be facilitated by Rachel Miller and there will be a maximum of nine comms pros.
“I keep the group size small so everyone can ask questions and make the most of their time together” – Rachel
You’ll leave with practical skills and confidence to:
- Understand change communication theory
- Examine the role of the modern senior communicator and their team when communicating change
- Ask for advice with your change communication needs
- Know how other people communicate change including restructures, office moves and much more
- Analyse communication methods, including planning and stakeholders.
This Masterclass is for you if:
- You want to build on existing knowledge and take your internal communication to the next level.
- You’re happy to share experiences and examples with peers and provide and receive honest and constructive feedback.
- You’d like to meet other communication professionals and expand your network.
What’s it like to attend this All Things IC Masterclass?
“I came away from the Masterclass feeling completely inspired and rejuvenated. Sometimes as comms professionals we get so caught up in delivery that we don’t take a step back and think about the theory behind what we’re doing. The Change Comms Masterclass from All Things IC addressed that head-on and I can happily say it was the most enjoyable and valuable course I’ve been on for years!” – Catherine Bissell, BBC
Do you need to step back and think about the theory behind your work?
“With a well-paced look at change theory, the masterclass provided us with the tools to go back into our organisations plan change comms effectively and have those difficult conversations with senior stakeholders. I thoroughly recommend this masterclass to any comms professional, I guarantee you will learn lots!” – Helen Alexander, General Dental Council
The Change Communication Masterclass costs £499+VAT per person. The course starts at 9am and finishes at 4.30pm at Wallacespace, Covent Garden, London.
Earn while you learn
If you are an IoIC or CIPR member, you can earn CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points while you learn. Don’t forget to log your learning after the Masterclass. You will receive a certificate on the day to prove your attendance.
- If you work for a nonprofit organisation, use the discount code NFP20 at the checkout to save 20%.
- CIPR member? Use code CIPRmember at the checkout to save 20%.
- IOIC member? Use code: IOICmember at the checkout to save 20%.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch with me,