Are you a Comms Director?
Update: This course has now sold out, but there are two places left on 1 July 2019.
Would you like the opportunity to review the way you work, meet peers and get advice?
Do you go to Comms Conferences and feel like you never learn anything new?
Do you feel like you give away your knowledge to help less experienced colleagues learn, but there’s nowhere for you to learn with senior-level peers?
If so, this Comms Director Mastermind on Monday 3 June 2019 is for you. It will be led by Comms Consultant Rachel Miller and provide you with the tools and information you need to help you make decisions.
Being a Mastermind means we will be drawing on the work you’ve done to date and building on it. The day will be a blend of Masterminds, discussions and comms theory.
What is a Mastermind?
A Mastermind is an opportunity for you to get help with something you’re stuck on. It’s a group brainstorm which is focused on helping everyone to succeed individually and collectively. Each person shares their thoughts and you hear ideas and opinions from others.
I introduced Masterminds during my How to be a Comms Consultant Masterclasses in 2018 and feedback from delegates shows they provide a valuable opportunity to get help in a confidential environment.
Who is it suitable for?
The Mastermind has been designed for Communication Directors who are looking for a confidential space to learn, ask questions and air their challenges and ideas.
Is this right for me?
- Yes if you are the most senior communicator in your organisation
- Yes if you would like the opportunity to meet with peers
- Yes if you are willing to ask for help and offer your views
- Yes if you’d like senior-level advice
- Yes if you don’t have a space where you can ask for help
- Yes if you would benefit from a confidential environment to discuss your work
- Yes if you want to learn and know the latest IC trends and thinking
- No if you don’t like being in a group (see my 1:2:1 options instead)
- No if you’re a Consultant (unless you’re in an Interim Comms Director contract role).
It will be held in WallaceSpace, St Pancras, London.
Not sure if it’s right for you? Do get in touch and we can have a conversation.
It’s is a confidential space, which means I will not be sharing photographs of the group online as I usually do.
What can I expect?
The group size is kept deliberately small, with a maximum of four attendees, to ensure everyone has ample opportunity to get the answers to their problems and time to ask questions.
What will I gain?
- You’ll maximise your time by investing a day to solve your problems.
- You’ll leave with a personalised action plan.
- This is a non-judgemental space, where you’ll find supportive and constructive advice.
- Impartial and objective views from peers to help test your thinking.
You don’t need to do a lot of preparation, just share your thinking and what you would like help with. For example you could bring a copy of a Change Comms campaign, Internal Comms strategy or restructuring plan for your team. It goes without saying, you’ll get out what you put in, so come prepared to be honest, non-judgemental and ready to help others in the group when it’s their turn.
Places are £599 +VAT per person. There are only four spaces to enable us to have a day completely focused on helping you to succeed.
Breakfast is available from 8.30am if you fancy it. The course will start at 9am and finish at 4.30pm in St Pancras, London.
Save your place today to be part of this first group.
The cost of the Mastermind is £599 +VAT per person. It is possible to split the payment in two, please contact Rachel’s Executive Assistant Louise if you wish to split the payment.
Update: This course is now sold out.
Would you be interested in attending a similar session in future? If so, please add your name below: