Are you looking for mentoring support and Internal Comms advice?
Would you you benefit from having confidential opportunities to work with an experienced Internal Comms Consultant?
Perhaps you’re new in your role, seeking a promotion or would like to improve in your current one.
Maybe you’ve looked at the options on my website and can’t quite see the right combination to suit your needs.
You can now design your own bespoke plan.
Is this option for me?
- Yes if you can’t find the option that suits your needs.
- Yes if you have other ideas for ways to work together e.g. frequent contact or longer-term support, or a series of 1:1 VIP days.
- Yes if you are looking for a combination of 1:1 VIP days, Consultation phone calls and mentoring.
- Yes if you need to have flexibility, either as a short-term intensive period of working with Rachel, or for a longer-term plan.
- Yes if you need to work confidentially.
- Yes if you would benefit from in-person days. All Things IC uses a training venue in London.
- Yes if having a trusted adviser on-hand to help you make decisions appeals to you.
- Yes if you have a budget in mind and would like to know what’s possible for your investment.
Dependent on what you choose will create the cost of your bespoke mentoring plan.
You can choose from Consultation phone calls, VIP Days, mentoring and in-person sessions.
I look forward to discovering how I can help you. Please complete the form below and my PA Louise will be in touch to arrange a call to determine next steps.