How are your internal communication plans and campaigns going? If you would benefit from having an experienced Internal Communication Consultant providing an impartial view about your work, this is the option for you.
Our work in IC is incredibly visible and sometimes we need an extra pair of eyes to review what we’ve done, offer advice and share ideas.
How does it work?
Your investment is £999 +VAT.
What can you ask Rachel to do? We’ve provided some ideas below for you to choose from.
All of this work is conducted remotely.
This half-day desk review will enable one of these options, or something similar, to be completed. As it is a review of work you have started, drafted or completed, half-day should be sufficient.
Creating something from scratch takes longer, so if you need more of Rachel’s time, upgrade to the whole day option.
Typical half-day scenarios (one of these can be completed in half-day session):
- Analysing employee survey results (depending on the volume, this may need to be a full day)
- Giving an objective review of a comms channel
- Reading comms plans and strategies and suggesting improvements
- Reviewing job descriptions
- Analysing internal communication audit results (depending on the volume, this may need to be a full day)
- Reading proposed employee survey questions
- Reading focus group questions or creating new ones
- Sifting CVs or giving objective views on candidates.
Got an idea that’s not on the list? Do contact us with any queries.
Want to work together in person with Rachel? Here are the various options to choose from.
Please note: Once we have received your payment, Rachel’s Executive Assistant Louise will be in touch to confirm details with you, invite you to send the content over and outline Rachel’s availability to complete the work. We’ll also inform you whether half-day is sufficient time, based on the volume of work.
Please contact us if you have any queries.