This Internal Communication Masterclass has been designed to boost or refresh your knowledge of internal communication.
The Masterclass will be on 22 November 2017 and led by Rachel Miller.
It is suitable for people working in internal communication who are looking for a confidential space to learn, ask questions and air their challenges and ideas.
Perhaps you’re fairly new in role or have found yourself responsible for IC. Or maybe you’ve never studied comms before and would like to learn more. This is the course for you.
(If you’ve been working in comms for more than five years, the Strategic Internal Communication Masterclasses will suit you better).
You’ll leave with practical skills and confidence to:
- Understand the role of internal communication
- Know what the different communication channels are and how to choose
- Combine theory with practice
- Know the latest trends
- Understand planning, strategy and stakeholders
- Know what’s working and how to make the most of what you have (measurement).
Learn about All Things IC Masterclasses:
This Masterclass is for you if:
You want to boost or refresh your knowledge and take your internal communication to the next level.
You’re happy to share experiences and examples with peers and provide and receive honest and constructive feedback.
You’d like to meet other communication professionals and expand your network.
Cost: £499+VAT per person. Breakfast will be served from 8.30am (if you fancy it). The course starts at 9am and finishes at 4.30pm at Wallacespace, Covent Garden, London.
- If you work for a nonprofit organisation, use the discount code NFP20 at the checkout to save 20%.
- CIPR member? Use code CIPRmember at the checkout to save 20%.
- IOIC member? Use code: IOICmember at the checkout to save 20%.
If you are an IoIC or CIPR member, you can earn CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points while you learn. Don’t forget to log your learning after the Masterclass. You will receive a certificate on the day to prove your attendance.