Unsure if your work is delivering the results it needs to?
How could you be working differently to influence your senior leaders and CEO?
Is your internal communication team, approach or channels up to scratch?
Would you like to boost your knowledge of internal communication?
If you are a professional communicator who would benefit from having time to talk about your work in a confidential environment, Rachel can help.
“Come and join me for a whole day. We’ll work together and brainstorm to help you to succeed” – Rachel Miller.
This VIP Day is ideal if you are grappling with issues such as:
- Is my communication team structured in the right way?
- I’m a Communication Consultant and need advice about my work/business
- Is my internal communication strategy any good?
- How can I demonstrate gravitas as a communicator?
- How do I know if our change communication plan is right?
- What should I be advising about employee engagement?
- How can I get senior leaders to listen to me?
- How can I write an internal communication strategy?
- Do our communication channels actually work?
- What does our employee survey data mean?
- What should I be telling stakeholders about internal communication?
- How can I get people to use our Enterprise Social Network?
- Needing honest advice about a campaign or messaging you’re developing.
“The list is endless! I know how hard it can be to receive honest feedback about your communication plans, strategies and campaigns and how visible your role is. Come and benefit from a confidential space to air concerns and ask me to help you tackle your challenges.”
Rachel has been offering this service regularly for All Things IC’s clients and now you can benefit too. Our day will be held at the All Things IC Hub in London (pictured below).
Your investment for a VIP Day
You investment will be £2049 +VAT and is for one person only. Your VIP day will take place in London at All Things IC’s office.
Can’t meet in London? For the same price you could have 2 x three-hour Skype sessions with Rachel, split over two days.
If you would like to explore 1-2-1 consultancy with Rachel, please book your session by adding this page to the basket.
Please note: This day could also take place at your office if you are based within London.
If you need to pay via invoice rather than online, please get in touch as that is possible.
What we need to know:
- What you would like Rachel’s help with on the day
- Suggested dates.
What All Things IC will do:
When we receive your booking, we’ll get in touch to confirm receipt, choose a mutually convenient date and book the venue.
You will have a 20-minute call before the day so Rachel is clear what you would like to achieve from your time together.
Do let us know any queries using the form below.
“I look forward to hearing how I can help you” – Rachel
Six-month VIP mentoring package
Looking for more support? Rachel offers a six-month VIP mentoring package, which includes a VIP Day in London for just you and Rachel, plus six months of mentoring calls (one call every four weeks).
Need to get up to speed quickly in a new role? Invite Rachel to create a 90-day plan with you.
Please contact us or complete the form below if you would like to find out more about this package.
Have a query before booking?
Please complete this form to get in touch with Rachel: