Do you need help to make Microsoft 365 work well for your business?
Perhaps IT or Comms colleagues are asking you to make decisions, but you don’t know where to start.
Maybe you have it already in your organisation, but are unclear how to get the best out of the tools and resources you have.
If this sounds familiar, my brand new Microsoft 365 Masterclass is for you. I’ve partnered with independent IT Consultant Jon Miller, who also happens to be my husband, to offer this new half-day Masterclass.
Whether Microsoft 365 is on the cards for the future or you’re exploring if it’s the right solution for your organisation, chances are you have a lot of questions.
They typically include:
- What does good look like?
- How do we need to get ready?
- What role does IT need to play?
- What role does Comms need to play?
- What does everything do and how does it function together?
If you’re stuck when it comes to all things Teams, Groups, Yammer, SharePoint or anything else Microsoft 365 related, Jon and I can help.
The half-day Masterclass creates an opportunity for IT and Comms teams to work together to make the right decisions for their organisations when it comes to Microsoft 365 (formerly known as Office 365).
What to expect
Jon and I have been bringing each other in to advise our respective clients for a couple of years now and have decided to formalise our offering. We met while working in-house in the railway, where we oversaw a large tech refresh via our Business Partner roles, so know only too well how important it is for both parties to work together well.
We’ve been teaching IT and Comms teams how to make it work from both perspectives, solving problems and getting the functions to communicate (often the main issue!).
In recent years we have worked together on Microsoft 365 projects for companies including Westminster City Council, Nomad Foods, Hammersmith & Fulham Council, Kensington and Chelsea Council, Zoological Society of London and Camden Council.
I’ve advised the Comms teams, mapping business requirements to the tech, while Jon has advised the IT teams and built the infrastructure, including intranets. We’ve hosted collective sessions, which result in faster decision making all round and led to us offering this to you.
Experience has shown us you need the combination of IT and Comms teams working together to make sure a technology rollout is not just about the tools, but the required mindset and culture change.
Who is it suitable for?
This half-day Masterclass has been designed for Comms and/or IT professionals who are looking for a confidential space to learn, ask questions and air their challenges and ideas.
Is this right for me?
- Yes if you are working in Comms and want to learn more about Microsoft 365
- Yes if you are an IT professional who doesn’t know how to get ready for Microsoft 365 or if it’s right for you
- Yes if you are a decision maker in your organisation
- Yes if IT and Comms do not work well together and you need an independent third party in the room
- Yes if you are willing to ask for help and offer your views
- Yes if you’d like to work with two highly-experienced Consultants
- Yes if you would benefit from a confidential environment to discuss your work
- Yes if you want to learn and know the latest Microsoft trends and thinking
- Yes if you are based in London and have a meeting room you can host us in.
- No if you are based outside of London, the 90-minute call option is the right one for you.
Not sure if this Masterclass is right for you? Do get in touch and we can have a free 15-minute conversation.
The cost of the Masterclass is £1999 +VAT for a half-day session for your Comms/IT team.
If you have any queries, please contact Rachel’s Executive Assistant Louise.