All Things IC is proud to offer you the opportunity to invest in a day of bespoke learning as a small team.
If you have up to five people in your team, this is the option for you. Rachel Miller will create a day focused on you and what you’d like to achieve.
All Things IC will hire a venue space in London for our day together and you can bring up to five people. If you have a larger team, please see the large team day.
Your investment is £2499 +VAT.
- A bespoke Masterclass led by Rachel Miller. Topics can include: internal communication, employee engagement, change communication, social media
- A facilitated team day – if you have a topic you need to examine as a team and work through together, invite Rachel to join you for the day and lead your discussions.
- If you would like Rachel to join your existing team day in London, please contact us as that may be possible.
Your investment includes:
- Venue hire for your small team (up to five people)
- Hot food, tea and coffee and snacks for the whole team
- A day of Rachel’s time including preparation time.
“Let me know what you need and how I can help you. Your small team day is a confidential space to air concerns and ask me to help you tackle your challenges.”
Rachel has been offering this service regularly for All Things IC’s clients and now you can benefit too. If you are based in London, this day could be in your office. Please contact us to ask about the price if it’s at your venue.
Please note this does not include accommodation or travel for your team.
Below are some of the rooms Rachel has hired:
If you need to pay via invoice rather than online, please get in touch as that is possible.
What we need to know:
- What you would like Rachel’s help with on the day
- Suggested dates.
What All Things IC will do:
When we receive your booking, we’ll get in touch to confirm receipt, choose a mutually convenient date and book the venue.
You will have a call before the day so Rachel is clear what you would like to achieve from your time together.
Do let us know any queries using the form below.
“I look forward to hearing how I can help you” – Rachel