Sharing your writing publicly, whether it’s business-related or personal, can be scary.
This Masterclass is deliberately small to encourage attendees to share their writing experiences with each other, work on exercises together and to build confidence, enabling them to take the skills they’ve learnt back to the office and start using them straight away.
Facilitated by Helen Deverell, you’ll leave with the practical knowledge, skills and confidence to:
- plan and share content
- identify what makes a good story and how to tell it
- write effective headlines
- write and structure communications for different audiences and channels
- edit and proof colleagues’ work.
This Masterclass is for you if:
You’re new in role or simply need to refresh your writing skills.
You write for print or online channels including employee magazines, newsletters, intranets, enterprise social networks, external websites or social media.
You draft blogs or communications on behalf of senior stakeholders.
You’re happy to share experiences and writing examples with peers and provide and receive honest constructive feedback.
The next All Things IC Writing Skills Masterclass is on 26 April 2018.
Cost: £599+VAT per person.
- If you work for a nonprofit organisation, use the discount code NFP20 at the checkout to save 20%.
- CIPR member? Use code CIPRmember at the checkout to save 20%.
- IOIC member? Use code: IOICmember at the checkout to save 20%.
If you are an IoIC or CIPR member, you can earn CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points while you learn. Don’t forget to log your learning after the Masterclass. You will receive a certificate on the day to prove your attendance.