Would you like to save 20% off internal communication training?
Are you looking to learn at your own pace?
We’re offering readers of the All Things IC blog 20% off All Things IC Online Masterclasses until 31 December 2023.
Enter the code DECEMBEROFFER at the checkout. Please note this code can’t be used with any other offer.
Each Online Masterclass has been designed with you in mind.
There are no live lessons, so you can learn on-demand and have access for 12 months. This allows you to learn at a pace that works for you.
Rachel has written every course and they contain captioned videos, workbooks, text lessons, surveys and quizzes.
Enrol today on:
- How to measure internal communication
- How to review and plan your internal communication
- How to write an internal communication strategy
- How to be a strategic internal communicator
- The internal communicator’s guide to hybrid working
- Introduction to internal communication channels
- How to be an internal communicator
- How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration
- How to create a 90 day plan.
Enter the code DECEMBEROFFER at the checkout to remove 20%. Please note this code can’t be used with any other offer.
You can pay via invoice, just use the code INVOICE at the checkout and Louise in our team will be in touch.
We also have bundles of Online Masterclasses available including:
- How to measure IC + How to be a strategic internal communicator
- Three courses for new internal communicators
- The internal communicators’ guide to hybrid working + How to be a strategic internal communicator
- Three courses for strategic IC professionals
- Intro to channels + How to be a strategic internal communicator + How to be an internal communicator
- Three courses for IC professionals.
Online learning for teams
Are you looking for a team solution to support different learning requirements? Our Online Masterclasses provide flexible learning for your entire team. We can create either bespoke bundles or individual learning pathways that can be completed over 12 months.
We know your time can be limited so we can help support your team through 1-2-1 or group calls to check in on their training progress.
We can even create bespoke activities for your team to complete following their Online Masterclass, allowing them to consolidate their learning.
Post author Dan Holden
First published on the All Things IC blog 8 December 2023