Rachel Miller is an accomplished keynote speaker who specialises in internal communication, social media and employee engagement.
She has presented at Facebook and Google about using social media for internal communication and at
numerous industry conferences.
Please get in touch if you have a speaking request and we can discuss availability and fees.
Watch me speak
I asked Rachel if she would be able to support Google Atmosphere’s HR event by sharing her knowledge of internal communications. She spoke about the impact social media is having on the workplace and how businesses can benefit from employee social networking technologies. It was a brilliant presentation packed with relevant content delivered in a really personable style that engaged with the audience.
I hope to work with Rachel again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an influential person who can attract a high calibre audience and deliver a cracking presentation.Lyndon Fraser
an epic talk!
- Outstanding Independent Practitioner, Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Fellow of the Institute of Internal Communication and Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Awarded Best Individual Contribution to Internal Comms, CIPR Inside
- Outstanding PR Professional of the Year Finalist, CIPR
- Named as one of UK’s leading social business influencers
- www.allthingsic.com named Top 10 social business blogs
- Highly Commended, UK National Blog Awards
- Top UK female bloggers list, econsultancy
- PR Week Top 29 under 29, 2009.