Would you like to improve your internal communication skills?
Do you have members of your team who would benefit from learning more about change communication or employee communication?
Would you like to spend time asking questions, listening to peers, learning from others and contributing your views?
All Things IC has a range of training options to suit internal communicators at all stages of your career.
Through this article you’ll discover upcoming dates, how to save 15% off our Online Masterclasses, plus the dates for our brand new in-person Measurement Masterclass.
Upcoming courses at the All Things IC Hub
We’ve been teaching our popular Monthly Masterclasses since 2016 and they have resumed at our dedicated training space, the All Things IC Hub in London, UK.
Are you an in-house internal communicator? You’re welcome to come and learn with us for a day. You’ll increase your skills, knowledge and confidence, plus expand your network too.
Upcoming Monthly Masterclasses include:
- Comms Director Mastermind with Rachel Miller – 14 September FULL
- Effective Internal Communication – 27 September – one place left
- NEW: Measurement Masterclass – 16 November
- Effective Internal Communication – 30 November
- NEW Measurement Masterclass – 25 January 2023.
Future dates will be set for our Change Communication and Strategic Internal Communication Masterclasses. Do get in touch if you’d like to be kept updated.
Have you attended an All Things IC Masterclass? Don’t forget to log your CPD points if you are a Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) or Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC) member and join our LinkedIn Alumni Group.
Save 15% off Online Masterclasses
We are launching our summer saver promotion today to coincide with the start of August. Use the code summersaver2022 at the checkout to remove 15% off any Online Masterclass.
This offer runs until 30 September 2022. The code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can be used on bundles. See below to discover the range of available courses.
Learn about internal communication with All Things IC Online Masterclasses
If you want to learn more about internal communication, check out our range of Online Masterclasses.
See the dedicated website to access all the latest courses.
All our Online Masterclasses are pre-recorded, with no live lessons. This means you access the content at the time you choose.
- How to write an internal communication strategy – learn how to write your own IC strategy.
- The internal communicator’s guide to hybrid working – to help you navigate through different ways of working.
- How to be an internal communicator – ideal if you’re new to the world of IC or have up to three years’ experience.
- How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration – this is for you if you’re thinking about going freelance and becoming an IC Consultant.
- Introduction to internal communication channels – get up to speed quickly.
- How to create a 90 day plan – to set you up for success in your new Internal Comms role.
- How to be a strategic internal communicator – to help you improve your Comms capability.
Don’t forget to use the code summersaver2022 at the checkout to remove 15% off any Online Masterclass. This offer runs until 30 September 2022 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Q: I prefer to learn in-person, what’s available?
Q: Who teaches your courses?
A: All Things IC Comms Consultants Rachel, Caroline and Dan teach in the Hub.
Q: How can I learn online?
A: We have a whole range of Online Masterclasses. These are pre-recorded, with no live lessons. See below for more information and to choose your topic.
Q: Do you offer mixed/hybrid courses?
A: No. Courses are either in the room or on screen.
Q: Do you teach via video calls?
Q: How can I learn in my own time?
A: Our Online Masterclasses can be taken in your own time. Most of the courses have 12 months’ access. See below to discover the whole range of course topics.
Q: Can I earn Continuing Professional Development points/hours?
A: Yes, if you are a Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) or Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC) member you can count CPD with our courses.
Invite us to host your team at the All Things IC Hub
Would your team benefit from an in-person day together? Why not invite us to host you at the All Things IC Hub.
Nine Comms teams have benefitted from our dedicated space this year and spent a confidential day with an All Things IC Consultant.
Spending time together face-to-face provides the opportunity to reset and refresh. There are only a couple of dates left until the end of the year. Learn more about team days and please contact us if you would like to enquire about a day for your team.
How could I use a team day?
This is your day, so we work with you in advance to determine how to make the most of our time together.
Here are some ideas of how you could use your team day:
- Plan change communication
- Review your team structure
- Reset your priorities as a team
- Create a team vision or purpose statement
- Review your channels
- Prepare for Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Talk through stakeholder management
- Learn Comms theory
- Analyse your leaders’ communication style
- Discuss a problem you are grappling with
- Review your work to date and plan upcoming work.
The Hub is located in Ealing, which is easily accessible from Heathrow Airport or Central London. All food, drinks and snacks are provided. Your investment is £3500 +VAT for a team of up to eight people, do contact us with any queries.
See our team training pages to find out more.
Save your place on our new Measurement Masterclass
Would you like to learn more about measuring internal communication?
Do you know what to measure? Would you like to know how to measure? Are utterly stuck, with no idea what, how and why to measure?
If you’re looking for practical advice and inspirational ideas, you’re in the right place.
We speak about measurement with our clients and Comms friends constantly and have designed a new Measurement Masterclass course to support and help internal communicators.
There are two dates in the diary already. Places are available at the All Things IC Hub on Wednesday 16 November 2022 or Wednesday 25 January 2023, led by All Things IC Comms Consultant Dan Holden.
Prefer to learn online? We are currently developing an Online Masterclass dedicated to measurement, which will be going live in the autumn and taught by Rachel Miller. As a result of taking this course you’ll increase your skills, knowledge and confidence when it comes to measuring your internal communication.
As with all our Online Masterclasses, the upcoming Measurement Masterclass can be worked through at your own pace and it will be packed with videos, workbooks, text lessons, surveys and quizzes.
Learn for free with All Things IC
Did you know there are 1600+ blog posts available via this website to help you learn about all things internal communication related.
You’ll also find three seasons of the Candid Comms podcast here or via your favourite podcast player.
Popular articles include:
- How to write an internal communication strategy
- What is an internal communication strategy?
- How to communicate change in your organisation
- What internal communicators need to know about ethics
- How to be an Internal Comms Consultant
- How to work successfully with leaders
- What IC pros need to know about culture
- How to communicate in a manufacturing environment
- How to work well with HR
- How to keep a mental health conversation going
- What IC pros need to know about accessibility
- Why your company’s first podcast should be internal
Thank you for stopping by
Post author: Rachel Miller.
Prices correct at the time of publishing. First published on the All Things IC blog 1 August 2022.