Hi everyone, as the weekend approaches, I’ve taken a few moments to pause and reflect.
I’ve just recorded a short video and would love you to tell me what you need from All Things IC to support you, particularly as we deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
What do you need to read more about?
Recent articles I mention in this video include:
- How to thrive in internal communication
- How to communicate business as unusual
- How to communicate with furloughed employees
- How to use messaging in the workplace
- Video: How to encourage your leaders to be virtually visible
- How to run a virtual Town Hall – featuring Jo Bland.
- How to do whatever it takes
- How to communicate COVID-19 working patterns
- Free crisis communication guide
- How to use technology to communicate with employees during COVID-19
- Where to get accurate information about COVID-19.
How I can support you
Don’t forget I can support you via Consultation Calls. So if you would like to know more about crisis communication or run an idea or challenge you’re facing past me, book time for you and I to work together.
Happy Easter and thank you for stopping by,
First published on the All Things IC blog 10 April 2020.