If you’re looking for an accomplished keynote speaker who specialises in internal communication, you’re in the right place. I speak in front of large audiences at conferences and create bespoke talks for clients. Got a speaking request? Please get in touch so we can discuss availability and fees.
Where I’ve spoken
I’ve spoken at industry events at Facebook, Google and Microsoft, plus conferences organised by the Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC), Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), Simply-Communicate, NHS, Melcrum and the Government Communication Service. I also host monthly Masterclasses and create bespoke talks for clients.
- Why internal communication is too important to be left to the IC team alone
- Why leaders need to be excellent communicators
- The role of effective internal communication during change
- Need something else? Ask me to create a bespoke talk for you.
I can also be invited to appear on a podcast or panel or Chair your event.
Watch me speak
I asked Rachel if she would be able to support Google Atmosphere’s HR event by sharing her knowledge of internal communications. She spoke about the impact social media is having on the workplace and how businesses can benefit from employee social networking technologies. It was a brilliant presentation packed with relevant content delivered in a really personable style that engaged with the audience.
I hope to work with Rachel again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an influential person who can attract a high calibre audience and deliver a cracking presentation.Lyndon Fraser
Rachel is one of the internal communication field’s top resources. The knowledge she shares, creates and curates is second to none. I was so proud to have her appear on an episode of ICology and it is one of the most-listened-to episodes I’ve published. And that’s a testament to how communicators value her as an industry expert.Chuck Gose
We hosted an internal communication workshop and Rachel was our guest speaker. I needed an expert who could lead the session and give guidance on numerous communication challenges. She didn’t disappoint! Her passion and commitment for communication excellence is truly inspiring and the attendees left buzzing with ideas and excitement.Jessica Heudebourck
Rachel is an engaging and knowledgable presenter. She has the valuable gift of being able to present complex subjects in a way that is easy to understand but never patronising. She has the ability to get to the heart of an issue and is very outcome-oriented. I found her organised, thoroughly, well-researched and very clear in what she would deliver. She exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Rachel.Amanda Hepton-Patchett
- Outstanding Independent Practitioner, Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Fellow of the Institute of Internal Communication and Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Awarded Best Individual Contribution to Internal Comms, CIPR Inside
- Outstanding PR Professional of the Year Finalist, CIPR
- Named as one of UK’s leading social business influencers
- www.allthingsic.com named Top 10 social business blogs
- Highly Commended, UK National Blog Awards
- Top UK female bloggers list, econsultancy
- PR Week Top 29 under 29, 2009.
I’d love to discuss how I can support your next event. Do get in touch and we can talk about availability and fees.