What’s happening over the next 10 days for Comms pros to attend? You’re in the right place to find out.
Excellence in the Public Sector will be recognised this week when the UK Public Sector Communications Awards take place.
I had the privilege of judging four categories, and found it inspiring to read through the varied campaigns and initiatives.
Congratulations to everyone on the shortlist, I’m looking forward to attending the conference and awards on Thursday 9 July in London.
If you’re planning to go to the UK Public Sector Communication Awards, you can save money off your ticket/s by using this code: PSCA10.
What’s on this week
Here’s my look at what’s happening for comms pros in the coming week and a half, it covers 5 to 15 July 2015.
Why 10 days? Feedback from readers of the All Things IC blog showed you’d like to plan your diaries a week in advance, so my Sunday posts look up to 10 days ahead.
Comms Camp 2015
Comms Camp is also on Thursday, and All Things IC is proud to be a sponsor. The great and good of the comms world will be gathering in Birmingham, UK, for a day of comms, cake and campaigns.
I chose to support this event because sponsorship from companies means comms pros can attend the day for free. Regular readers of my blog will know I advocate learning and development for communicators, and I’m proud to play a small part.
- 6 July: Brand psychology: an insight, CIPR, London
- 8 July: Effective change communication, Melcrum, London
- 8-9 July: International History of PR conference, Bournemouth University, UK
- 9 July: UK Public Sector Communication Awards, London. Save money by using this code: PSCA10
- 9 July: Commscamp, Birmingham. Tickets
- 14 July: Hacks vs Flacks, 5.30pm, Microsoft offices, London
- 14 July: SMiLE Lab, Simply-Communicate, London. See the hashtag #
Find a new job
Looking for a new comms role? Keep an eye on the jobs page of the All Things IC website.
If you’re recruiting, see the how to place a job ad page to discover how you can advertise your role for as little as £30 +VAT per week if you’re a nonprofit organisation.
Some of the latest vacancies are below. (Note: if you’re reading this after their closing dates, the links won’t work).
- Internal Communications Business Partner, AVEVA, Cambridge, UK. Closes 7 July 2015.
- Internal Communications Manager, British Red Cross. Closes 7 July 2015.
- Corporate Communications Manager, Deb Group. Derbyshire. Closes 17 July 2015.
- Communications Manager, Barking, Havering & Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust. Closes 20 July 2015.
- Communications Executive, Northern Trust, London.
- Manager – Internal and Change Communication, Toll, Sydney, Australia.
Want to know what else is on for comms pros to attend? See the Comms Calendar.
Have a great week,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on All Things IC website 5 July 2015.