What is the future of PR? Fancy talking about it? I’ve got news of a practical, hands-on workshop where you’re invited to come and have your say.
The #FuturePR Hack Day is being hosted by The Crowd & I in London from 2-5pm on 23 July. It aims to bring people working in Comms and PR together to discuss the future of the profession.
What else is happening over the next 10 days for Comms pros? You’re in the right place to find out.
What’s on this week
Why 10 days? Feedback from readers of the All Things IC blog showed you’d like to plan your diaries a week in advance, so my Sunday posts look up to 10 days ahead.
- 23 July: #FuturePR Hack Day, 2-5pm
- 23 July: Culturevist: Brand vs culture, which comes first? 6.30-9.30pm, London
- 28 July: Creating a PR strategy, CIPR
Readers of the All Things IC blog can benefit from a special offer to save you 20% off tickets for the annual internal communication conference from CIPR Inside.
If you’re new to IC, or looking for ways to help you do your job, see the Free Stuff page for lots of articles and ideas.
Recent All Things IC articles
Since last Sunday’s What’s on this week, the following articles have been published on the All Things IC blog:
- Public sector comms pros celebrate excellence
- Listen to social media’s role in internal communication – free podcast
- How Minion Yellow is illuminating colour palettes
- Are you being dazzled by comms bling?
Want to read more articles like this?
Don’t forget to download the All Things IC app or sign up to receive notifications of new blog posts.
If you’re looking to recruit, you can do so for just £50 per vacancy per week (£30 if you’re a nonprofit).
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published 19 July 2015.