How can you make an impact with your internal communication? This week’s CIPR Inside annual IC conference aims to answer that question.
I’m going to be speaking about content and am looking forward to the event, which is always a highlight of my comms calendar. You can follow the conversation online #makinganimpact15.
What else is on this week for comms pros? Read on to find out more, or see my comms calendar to plan the rest of your year and beyond.
Got something to add to the list? You’re welcome to comment below or Tweet @AllthingsIC.
Thank you for you the positive comments about #PRStack. If you missed it, I contributed a chapter to a brand new ebook, #PRStack, which is available now to help you improve your digital PR activities. Find out more.
What’s on this week
- 13 October: CIPR Inside annual internal communication conference, London
- 13 October: Coaching masterclass, IoIC, with Sheila Hirst, London
- 14 October: An introduction to internal communication, Melcrum, London
- 14 October: Advanced writing and editing for the corporate communicator, Michigan, Ragan
- 15 October: Communications planning course, IoIC, with Teresa Ford, London
- 15 October: Making Social Collaboration Work event, London
- 16 October: CIPR Crisis Communication Diploma starts at PR Academy
- 17 October: CIPR Diploma in Public Relations starts at PR Academy
- 17 October: CIPR Public Affairs Diploma starts at PR Academy
- 17 October: CIPR Advanced Certificate in Public Relations starts at PR Academy
- 17 October: CIPR Internal Communication Certificate starts at PR Academy
- 19 – 20 October: The strategic communications and storytelling conference, Ragan, Dallas
- 21 October: IoIC Foundation Diploma starts
- 21 October: Melcrum awards
Recent articles on All Things IC
Pledge your support and win a day’s comms consultancy from All Things IC
Share your #insidestory and celebrate success – the CIPR Inside awards have launched
I hope you have a good week,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on All Things IC 11 October 2015.