If you’ve got a shiny new 2016 diary, here are some ideas of what’s coming up for comms pros to attend. Every Sunday I publish What’s on this week so you can plan your time.
Here’s a look at events taking place from 17 to 27 January 2016. If you would like to look further ahead, see my comms calendar.
- 19 January: IoIC course: Effective news writing skills course, London
- 20 January: IoIC course: Writing for digital publications, London
- 21 January: Writing for impact and creativity, London, CIPR
- 21 January: PRCA Fellows and University of Richmond Panel event, London
- 21 January: Internal Comms conference, Manchester
- 21 January: Intranet Now Workshop: Formulating your intranet strategy, London
- 27 January: PRCA Corporate Group: Skills for Corporate Communicators of the Future event.
Recent articles on the All Things IC blog
Find a new comms role
Is one of your New Year’s Resolutions to find a new role?
If so, see the jobs page of the All Things IC website. From internships to Comms Director roles, it’s kept updated constantly.
There’s now a new Twitter account @AllthingsICjobs where they are all publicised too.
You can advertise your vacancies from just £30+VAT per week if you’re a nonprofit organisation, such as a charity.
I hope you have a great week,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 17 January 2016.