The winners of the CIPR #insidestory awards will be revealed on Thursday night.
Congratulations to everyone who has made the shortlist of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations Inside group’s annual awards. It’s incredibly strong, with some excellent campaigns, ideas and channels, and was a pleasure to judge.
One of the companies on the shortlist is scarlettabbott. They’ve just announced the creation of a London office in Spitalfields and hired Tony Stewart @TSDigi as Head of Digital and Michelle Morgan @MMorganSAL. Congrats on your new roles Tony and Michelle, and see you on Thursday night.
What’s on for comms pros this week
- 23 February: Deadline for CIPR Excellence Awards
- 24 February: Storytelling workshop, Farnham, Theblueballroom
- 25 February: PRCA Awards ceremony: City and Financial PR Awards
- 25-26 February: Melcrum Black Belt course, Cranfield
- 26 February: IoIC Central Region Seminar, Leicester
- 25 February: CIPR Inside #insidestory awards evening.
- 28 February: Redesigning performance management, via Culturevist
- 1-3 March:Melcrum Black Belt course, Wellington, New Zealand
- 1 March: Late deadline for CIPR Excellence awards
- 1-3 March: Melcrum Black Belt course, New York.
Readers of my blog can save money off the upcoming PR360 Global Awards and event from PR Week in April. The code you need to save 10 per cent is AIIC10. See the PR Week website for full details.
Recent articles on the All Things IC blog
How PR students can get a job in internal communication
The state of the internal communication sector – a look at Gatehouse’s latest study.
Find a new comms job
Are you looking for a new role? See the All Things IC jobs page to discover the latest roles on the market. There are some peachy roles around this week.
If you fancy working for The White Company, The Football Association or Penguin Random House, take a look at their vacancies.
Want to advertise your role? You can from as little as £30+VAT per week if you’re a non-profit. They’re all shared via @AllthingsICjobs too. See the how to place your job ad page for everything you need to know.
I hope you have a good week,
Post author: Rachel Miller @AllthingsIC.
First published on the All Things IC blog 21 February 2016.