Are you looking for a new comms role? There are some cracking jobs around at the moment, from Director of Communications at Microsoft in the US, to Deputy Director of Communications at the Cabinet Office.
You can also advertise your role from as little as £30+VAT per week if you’re a nonprofit. Find out how.
Further reading about careers via the All Things IC blog:
- All you need to know to develop your IC career,
- Do you have the right skills to do your job?
- The 10 strangest job interview questions.
- How to get a job in PR and comms
- How PR students can get a job in IC
Every Sunday I publish What’s on this week. This article covers 13 to 23 March 2016. See my comms calendar to plan further ahead.
- 14 March: Reflections and case studies in crisis management, IABC, London
- 15 March: IC Brilliance awards
- 15 March: CIPR Inside Annual General Meeting – all welcome
- 15-16 March: Melcrum Black Belt course, Cranfield
- 15-17 March: Melcrum Black Belt course, Sydney, Australia.
PR Week’s 360 Festival
It’s taking place from 26 to 30 April 2016 and features some excellent speakers.
Friday 29 April is their Internal Communications Focus Day and includes speakers from Fitness First, Kier Group and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
The code you need to benefit from the discount is AIIC10. See their website for more information.
All Things IC masterclasses
I’m launching training courses from All Things IC this year. The first one is an introduction to internal communication and will be happening in London in the Summer. More info coming soon. Do get in touch if you’d like to register your interest as places will be limited.
I hope you have a great week
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 13 March 2016.