The week ahead promises conferences galore for professional communicators. From social media conferences in New York to measurement breakfasts in London, there are lots of events to choose from.
Today’s What’s on this week covers 19 to 29 June 2016.
The past week has been a busy one for All Things IC. It included signing two new clients, visiting behind the scenes at the BBC in Bristol and advising a client on their merger communications.
I wrote about AMEC’s framework on Thursday and encourage you to take a look if you want to know how to measure your communication activities.
Let’s look at what’s coming up for comms pros:
What’s on this week:
- 20-22 June: Social Media for Corporate Communications, ALI Conferences, New York City
- 22 June: The Communications Component of Employee Engagement conference
- 22 June: Best practice workshop in reputation management, European Association of Communication Directors (EACD), Stockholm
- 24 June: How does your communication measure up? ASPIC Breakfast, 9-11am, London (postponed)
- 24 June: Amazing Infographics Virtual Summit, Ragan
- 28 June: Communication Conference, London
- 28 June: How do we scale our company’s culture? Culturevist, London
- 28 June Intranets and the Digital Workplace: A Ragan virtual summit.
Recent articles on the All Things IC blog
Invest in your comms career
I’m delighted two more communicators have saved their spaces on an All Things IC Masterclass and look forward to seeing you.
These one-day courses will boost your knowledge of communication, from writing skills to strategic internal communication.
The Masterclasses website has all you need to know including available courses and how to book.
I’ve recorded a short video to share the thinking behind them. I’m excited to be offering these courses to help you achieve communication excellence:
Upcoming courses are:
- 15 September: Internal Communication Masterclass – booster/refresher/introductory level
- 6 October: Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass – for senior level communicators
- 10 November – Writing Skills Masterclass run by Helen Deverell.
Find a new role
If you are thinking about changing your comms role, see the All Things IC jobs page to discover the latest vacancies and search for a new job.
You can also advertise your role from just £50+VAT per week. See the how to place a job ad page.
You can also see vacancies via Twitter @AllthingsICjobs.
I hope you have a great week and enjoy Father’s Day if you are celebrating or remembering loved ones today.
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 19 June 2016.