How can you communicate strategy in an engaging way? That’s the topic of an upcoming Ask the Guru session from CIPR Inside taking place in Manchester this week.
It’s an opportunity to meet with like-minded comms pros. But if you can’t attend, you can follow the conversation via Twitter @CIPRInside.
Here’s my weekly look at what’s on. It covers 21 June to 1 July 2015. The next 10 days are packed full of conferences, courses and events for people interested in all things internal communication related.
It’s happening from 30 June – 1 July in Amsterdam. The code you need is ATIC2123. Book your place.
Recent articles on All Things IC
Since last Sunday’s What’s on This Week, the following article was published on the All Things IC blog:
- 23 June: Communicator as Leader, Comment8, London
- 24 June: Internal Communications Conference, London
- 24 June: Measuring internal communication breakfast briefing, CIPR, London
- 24/25 June: Effective writing and editing, Melcrum, London
- 25 June: Infographics bootcamp, Ragan, New York
- 25 June: Ask the Guru. CIPR Inside, Communicating Strategy, Manchester
- 26 June: Global Alliance General Meeting, Milan, Italy
- 30 June + 1 July: PR Week’s Internal Communications Europe conference, Amsterdam
- 30 June: IABC AGM and Rapido evening, London. Info and tickets
- 1 July: PR Week’s Internal Communications Europe conference, post conference workshops, Amsterdam
- 1-3 July: EVCOMference, Liverpool
- 22 June: Advanced writing and editing for the corporate communicator, Ragan, Billings
- 23 June: An introduction to internal communication, Melcrum, London
- 23 June: Rethinking the role of employee events, IoIC, London
- 23 and 24 June: How to achieve Intranet success masterclass, Clearbox consulting, London
- 24 and 25 June: Effective writing and editing, Melcrum, London
- 1 July: The How and Why of integrating internal and external comms functions, CIPR, London
The deadline for the CorpComms awards is 17 July 2015.
Looking for a new role? There are 40 listed on the All Things IC jobs page and it’s updated frequently.
You can advertise your vacancies from just £30 +VAT per week if you’re a nonprofit or charity.
Vacancies closing this week include: Interim Head of Internal Communication at Sheffield University, Stakeholder Communications Manager at London Ambulance Service, Head of Transformation Communications at Imperial College and Internal Communications Coordinator at Crossrail.
I hope you have a good week,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on All Things IC blog 21 June 2015.