Thank you for checking out this page following my talk at the Institute of Internal Communication conference on 10 May 2018.
Missed the conference? Communications Manager Jess Roberts has written for my blog to share what she heard.
You’ll find resources and ideas to help you learn more about personal branding.
— Institute of IC (@IoICNews) May 10, 2018
Here’s the content of my talk:
Articles I’ve published on the All Things IC blog:
- A beginner’s guide to personal branding
- Four ways to build your personal brand
- How to communicate your personal brand.
Resources to help you learn more about personal branding
- Magma Effect – I recommend working with Jackie Le Fevre to analyse your values.
- Listen to this podcast featuring personal branding expert Jennifer Holloway
- Personal branding for Brits book by Jennifer Holloway
- How to build a memorable personal brand – podcast with Phil Pallen
- Known – The handbook for building and unleashing your personal branding book by Mark W. Schaefer.
- How to be a Communication Consultant – getting started
- How to be a Communication Consultant – where to work
- How to be a Communication Consultant – getting paid
- 31 books to help you learn about communication
- Shoes of Prey – the bespoke shoe designing website I mentioned.
Want to learn more about internal communication?
I’d love you to join me at one of my upcoming Masterclasses. I run monthly sessions for internal communicators and vary the topics each month.
I can also work 1-2-1 with you or with your team. See my Masterclasses website or Work with me page to explore the options. IoIC members can save 20% and earn CPD by attending my monthly Masterclasses.